COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

New candids -- Miley out for smoothies!


Miley Cyrus shows off her pearly whites as she hangs onto a large sized smoothie from Robek’s on Monday afternoon (March 16) in Toluca Lake, Calif.
The 16-year-old starlet gave her blonde gal pal a shoulder massage while they waited for their smoothies.
Miley also made friends with the paparazzi as she grabbed one of their cameras and took some pictures herself. Miley recently expressed in the past that she would love to study photography in London.
20+ pics inside of Miley Cyrus getting a Robek’s smoothie…
Edit : I finally ordered Miles to go from amazon..yesterday!!I'm so happy,hopefully it will reach within a week!I really love my parents for letting me order it :D.My birthday is coming up next month and im rly excited for Miles to go!If possible then I will scan a few pages!
And i found some really cool stuff that i will post within a day or two...And hopefully Emma will upload scans to the gallery,so be sure to keep checking it in order to be updated!
I just got screencaps of Lets do this and Its all right here music video...thankyou so much Anne (my new coweb <3)...
They should be up by tomorrow!And i also found some new HM TM sneak peaks on youtube,so i will update them tomorrow!
Hope everyone is liking the new layout :D

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online