COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Monday, April 13, 2009

hey

hey sorry for the lack of updates but i am out on vacation for my bday having an awsome wonderful time!
i just wanted to say that im happy i could buy HMTM soundtrack and sad i couldnt watch HMTM movie but this place is so cool i dont think about anything else here..its like heaven!and having a hotel room on 50th floor..wowoww!!

as soon as i come back i'll try to put up HANNAH MONTANA THE MOVIE DOWNLOAD OR WATCH ASAP...AND A LOT OF OTHER UPDATES

I COME BACK ON THURSDAY OR FRIDAY!

TC!

PS - im finally 12 :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday! I love your blog! I was wondering how you got your widget for you bday countdown, it won't register on my blog, if you could help that'd be great! thx!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online