COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Style Guides LAUNCHED!!

Hey!Here's the awaited surprise!From now we will be having Hair,Style,Make-up guides that'll help out girl's out there who want to be like Miley!!
I haven't posted any hair & make-up guides till now but some style guides are up!
All guides will be courtsey ---> http://www.dresslikemiley.net/
Note : PLEASE DO NOT USE THE GUIDES ANYWHERE!WE HAVE SPECIAL PERMISSION TO USE THEM!so PLEASE do not steal!!
*Its not really possible to put up 1000 guides but the new ones,Yes!
*I hope i'll get some help by the cowebs!I'll talk to them :) -- If any of you wanna contribute then mail me!
Here are a few Style guides from Hannah Montana Season 3 NEW episodes.
More will be added soon :)
Don't forget that we have links of purchasing too!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online