COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Monday, March 16, 2009

New layout =D

Yay!New layout is up..it took me 2 hours to get everything straight,including Navigation,support Miley,chatbox,affiliates and other stuff!
But im so happy that this one is up!
I'll update the Past Layouts page in the gallery..with the old layout!
I know that everyone loved it,but i kinda got bored of it..hehe...
Just a quick note : THIS LAYOUT IS TEMPORARY!!IT WILL BE CHANGED IN 2 WEEKS!I'm already ordering better layouts from proffessionals :D
thanks so much to CASSIE for making the banner..today fanart will be added in the gallery..
and thankyou so much Mark for adjusting the variations of our bg pic!

:D I have made a poll and u guys have 1 week to vote!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online