COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New candids/Old photoshoot/Emily Osment/HM episode/HM movie pic & Other.

We are the second fansite to update this~
Miley Cyrus poses with a young karate-kicking fan after a private pilates class in Los Angeles on Tuesday afternoon (March 10).
What a cute kid–he’s got a yellow belt!
The 16-year-old Disney sensation left her class and hopped into the shotgun seat of her car, where boyfriend Justin Gaston was waiting in the driver’s seat. After the couple met up, they started repeating the tongue twister “Millions of Milkshakes are the best” five million times.


And i added a few old photoshoot pics that Miley did with her dad Billy Ray Cyrus <3
Here is the stream for Butterfly fly away - Full song!
I'm sorry i had to delete the last post!






Not to forget,yesterday - 10th march was Emily Osment's birthday,So i made this for her!

Hope ya'll like it!


And today is My Mom's birthday <3333>

I uploaded the Cheat it episode in parts to my youtube account..You can view the playlist here.

Here's a pic i found of Hannah Montana the Movie,in which Miley is on stage and holding her wig :(...Credit Mileychannahfans.blogspot.com

Click to enlarge.

I will add a lot more stuff tomorrow,done for today :P about 11 posts! :D

Edit : I moved my widgets from one place to another,and i think the site is looking better :)..Tell me in the shoutbox how you feel about the newww posts and the re arrangement of widgets!!!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online