COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Candids/MileyWorld video/Extra.

Today Miley posted a MileyWorld video from being on the plane back to Los Angeles. You can watch it here.
I also I found this article from Extra : Tune in!!! Miley Cyrus took a break from meeting fans in LA this past weekend and signing copies of her new book, Miles to Go, and gushed to “Extra” about being a huge Angelina Jolie fan.Cyrus said, “I don’t have a girl crush on Angelina, but I definitely think she’s super beautiful and anyone that says she’s not pretty is lying to you because she is gorgeous.” She added, “She’s really unique and never scared to step over the line and be crazy and be herself. I like that.”“Extra’s” interview with Miley Cyrus airs tonight, Monday March 9th, and for more on this story, click here.
Candids update - March 9,2009.
Miley & Justin were spotted out in Millions of Milkshakes...Here are 5 pics and a video by hollywood.tv!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online