COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Miley Cyrus Live Chat!!

Tomorrow there’s going to be a live chat with Miley where fans will get to ask Miley questions, you’ll need to have a twitter account to submit a question, and you can go here for more information.

Miley Cyrus sits in the dark in her new MileyWorld video, thanking her fans for voting for the 2009 Kids’ Choice Awards.The 16-year-old starlet shared, “With or without an award, I know that I’ve had a good year and that’s because of you guys. I don’t need an award to tell me that I have the best fans in the world because I know that I do and you guys prove that to me every day.”Miley will be hosting a live chat TOMORROW @ 1:30PM ET/10:30AM PT on UStream.tv. She’ll answer questions about her upcoming movie, Hannah Montana: The Movie and its soundtrack. If you want to submit a question, you’ll need to Tweet it!




No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online