COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Elite Affiliates

I finally added 6 Elite affiliates :D!
I know that i said i would only accept 4,and that those 4 had turned out to be Miley fansites..But Selena-Mania applied at the last minute and i was very happy to see they linked me with my (big) link button..So i added them ;)...And All About Hilary has probably been my favorite affiliates and they always link with pics so i did it too :)!
I am going to accept only 2 more.
If you want to apply then Send me a mail at mileyy.cyrus.world@gmail.com with the following details!
Your Name :
Site name :
Site URL :
What/who is the fansite about?
How did you come to know about My site?
Will you link me with my link buttons?
Do you have Elites?
Thanks.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online