COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Monday, February 16, 2009

New gallery!

Hey everyone,Its me,Ambika..I'm writing this post again coz the last one got deleted :(.So I have some great news!The new gallery is finally launched!!You can view it here!I also added 2 latest candids!
Miley going out with Selena,Demi & Justin :
Miley Cyrus and special friend Justin Gaston have a relaxing evening off, sharing a romantic dinner together at West Hollywood’s Koi eatery on Thursday (February 12).The pair was joined by two of Disney’s starlets, Wizards of Waverly Place actress Selena Gomez and Camp Rock cutie Demi Lovato. Both carried around their trusty Blackberries! FYI: Justin’s shirt reads “Please direct all comments to my representative.”

And :
Miley Cyrus squeezes in some retail therapy and popular boutique TopShop in London late Saturday night (February 14).
The 16-year-old actress and momager Tish had the store all to themselves — TopShop opened up their doors just for her!

You can view them here!

I really hope you like my idea of a blog-gallery..I spent almost 3 hours on making the header pic (not to mention i was playing around in between and watching tv too).
I made the whole thing like 2 days back..and its launched so early..M sooo happy!
Please leave comment's if you liked the gallery and the idea or not!

And If you want to submit your fanart - wallpapers,icons,avatars,blends,animations then jus't mail me and I'll put them up [you'll be credited for sure]!
I'm also looking for helpers,so if you wanna help out then jus't mail me at mileyy.cyrus.world@gmail.com..!!

Hope you like the Gallery & the design!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online