COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Important!

Hey everyone,Amby here..I just wanted to inform that Im gonna be offline from 7th feb till the 12th I guess...
And...I wanted to say that I need co-webs....Plz apply if you are interested!
You can mail me at mileyy.cyrus.world@gmail.com with the following details.
  • Name
  • Age
  • Gender
  • Location
  • Know how to use blogger?
  • Source sites

And a quick note that I'm shutting down the picasa gallery (sorry) but i might have coppermine pretty soon...

There's a lot planned..!!

Also,Im removing the music player and will put a new one when i return..I'm also gonna Change the layout today!

So..Keep visiting!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online