COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Sunday, February 15, 2009

gallery helpers

so as ya'll know that i'm doing something pretty big for the gallery,something that is very unique..and not many people have done!
I need helpers who can make it look good before really launching it,because i wan't to launch it till next week..
Note : I am ACCEPTING Fan-arts,Icons,Blends,or any donations like link buttons for us..
So if you have made anything nice about miley,just email me [Mileyy.cyrus.world@Gmail.com] with your photographs attatched or links and i'll put them up for sure!
YOU WILL BE CREDIT FOR SURE!

And if you wanna help out then jus't mail me with a bit of your info like name/age/gender/location and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Thanks so much for visiting

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online