COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Important

Hey guys..Its me,Ambika..Sorry for not updating in a while..My laptop's outta order and i don;t know what to post + i was reparing our [mine and carina's] disney blog..its finally up AGAIN!We had cosed it for a month and now we are starting it again!Check it out..I did the template!with stuff on sides!

www.disneychannelfanatics.blogspot.com

Anyway,so as you can see,I have put a co-webs wanted add on the sidebar..if you are interested then plz mail me at mileyy.cyrus.world@gmail.com and i may accept you!
Conditions -
  • Know how to work with Picasa AND/OR Blogger
  • Trustworthy and faithfull
  • Must be online Atleast thrice a week...
  • Minimum of 5 posts a week.
  • Knows good Miley downloads & news sources

Please apply if you are interested!!

Really need help!!

Tc!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online