COWEBS NEEDED.

COWEBS NEEDED.For Miley Cyrus World and for MCW Gallery.Please contact me at cloud9girl.1997@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Always Find your way back home full song HQ (raw) coming soon

Hey guys,its me,Ambika and I have some great news for everyone..!!
I used some raw clips of Always find your way back home song and combined them..I made a raw song and *honestly* It sounds REALLY GOOD!!I've been listening to my work for an hour and it sounds almost like studio version except that i couldnt get the 2nd paragh of the song because its not available..!!
Anyways so Just tell everyone!I am not SO keen on putting it up on youtube but I can give my (homemade) song to whoever asks for it..Just mail me at mileyy.cyrus.world@Gmail.com and i'll send it to you!!
But if you REALLY want me to post it on HERE then I'll have to do a personal blogger video thing so people can't copy it too easy!!
But really guys I've put in A LOT of effort and i think it pretty much payed off :D
If you want to hear my raw song then mail me ASAP!!
Thanks!
Comment if you want it here..!!Or email if you want it personally!
-Amby!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard the full song and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe she would write the best song ever. My Great grandma died and this song helped me a lot to get through it- Please post my comment I am only 10 and love HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where did you hear it i heard a clip and love it!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I MILEY CYRUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait until ur NEW movie Hannah Montana the MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online